Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dubtown in Downton

Well,

I'm back. I'll be in Dubtown for a few weeks and then I'm gone and out of sight. Just to let you all know that I'll be unavailable for some time now, but no worries kiddies. After I forget these two weeks from all the devious behavior I'm about to do I'll be back in eVille before long.

Just to let you in on something here- MS 13 you don't know it look it up. I had the opportunity to have my fears about this realised and I was saying this shit back in high school and no one believed me until now...I warned them when I was younger that they are going to march on your doorstep.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_Salvatrucha

Big town meeting coming up. I think that maybe some one should have listened when they were just in Huntingburg, now they have roots and are going to be all over this area. He he. I can't help but giggle. Hopefully they'll stay out of Naptown though...Hells Angels run that place. That's where they started I do believe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hells_Angels

Also don't fuck with the Bandidos

No comments: